PLEASE NOTE RULES AND REGULATION
Will Thompson, Show Superintendent
● Health papers required on all out of state cattle and pigs, in state not required.
● Entry deadline March 22, 2019 and the fee will be $30 a head. After March 22, 2019 a $10 late fee will be added making the entry fee $40. We cannot guarantee a shirt after April 1st.
● Heifers shown by breed: each breed will police their own show.
● Commercials will be shown by age.
● Must have 5 heifers to create a breed show. If less than 5 heifers per breed they can show commercial or AOB (papers required).
● Steers will be shown by weight.
● Full fit show.
● Age requirements: 21-year old maximum (January 1st).
● Pig Check in April 14:
8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
● Pig show at 10:00 a.m April 14th
● Steer and Heifer Check in:
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. April 12th
● Heifer show at 10:00 a.m. on April 13th
● Steer show following Heifer show
● Showmanship to follow the Steer show
o Novice 5 and under
o Novice 5 and over
o Showmanship Junior 6-9
o Showmanship Intermediate 10-14
o Showmanship Senior 15-21
Show will be at the McGough Arena at the WNC Ag Center. Gate 1
Make checks payable to: WNC Jr. Beef Spring Fling
Mail Entries to: Tina Jones
230 Buckner Branch Rd
Barnardsville, NC 28709
For more info contact Tina Jones (828-713-0620) or firstname.lastname@example.org
LIMITED POWER SOURCE
BRING GENERATOR IF AVAILABLE
Skillathon Contest during the Heifer show.
Judging Clinic-Contest April 12th at 5:00 pm
Cash prizes---3 Age Divisions
Supply trailer will be available. Twizted Fitterz Show Supply (229-567-1292)