This position will be responsible for managing the cashiers office at the NC Mountain State Fair. The selected candidate will work starting July, 2019 through September, 2019.
(Banking experience strongly preferred)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accounting for all tickets sold or redeemed each day
- Hiring ticket sellers
- Scheduling and overseeing ticket sellers
- Cash management
- Daily reconciliations and deposits
Applicants must have:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to use computers and office equipment
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- A minimum of one year cash handling experience (preferably more)
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills
All applicants should also be at least 18 years old, be available to work all 10 days of the fair, and have at least a high school/GED education (higher preferred).
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour (depending on experience and qualifications).
Applications may be sent to John Hunsucker at firstname.lastname@example.org